The 1st PAGCOR National Photography Competition will adopt the theme “It’s More Fun in the Philippines”.
Entries must strictly adhere to the competition’s theme. Photographs should be able to capture the unique facets of Filipino culture, the country’s exotic natural resources and attractions, diverse fun activities, fiestas/festivals, etc. The images should be able to depict the fun being experienced by anybody when exploring or traveling the Philippines.
PAGCOR will start accepting entries via online submission only at the corporation’s official website (www.pagcor.ph) from January 1, 2013 until May 20, 2013 only.
The contest has four different categories:
• Portrait, human interest, genre or scenes from everyday life, and the like (photos of politicians are prohibited)
2. Customs and Traditions
• Festivals, celebrations, food, local icons and the like
• Travel destinations, flora & fauna, natural resources and/or attractions, landscapes, outdoor scenery, underwater photography and the like
4. Structures and Historical Landmarks
• Heritage sites, historical and architectural landmarks, etc. Please note that commercial buildings like malls are not allowed.
Rules and Regulations:
Final judging day is on July 5, 2013. All the 48 grand finalists shall be exhibited at the Airport Casino Filipino in Paranaque City from July 5 to 11, 2013. The formal announcement of winners is on July 12, 2013.
For more information about the 1st PAGCOR National Photography Contest, please call the Corporate Communications Department at Tel. No. 353‐8392 or visit our website at www.pagcor.ph.