The City Government of Makati, in coordination with the Department of Foreign Affairs, is now accepting passport applications for the November 9, 2013 mobile passport service.
Only 600 will be processed by the DFA, hence applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. All passport applications must be submitted on or before October 25, 2013.
Application forms are available at the Office of the City Administrator, 20th floor, Makati City Hall building from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm during weekdays.
Processing fee is Php 1,200.00.
For inquiries, please call the Office of the City Administrator at 870-1374 and 870-1114.
Important Reminders for Passport Mobile Services
- The processing of passports at Mobile Passport Services is guided by the Philippine Passport Act of 1996 and its implementing rules and regulations, other relevant Department Orders, Circulars and Memoranda.
- Participation in the Mobile Passport Services must be coordinated with the Passport Coordinator designated by the Local Government Unit (LGU) in advance. The designated LGU Passport Coordinator will collect copies of the application forms from interested applicants at least two weeks in advance of the scheduled date of the mobile passport service.
- The LGU Passport Coordinator will inform the applicant of the indicative time during which he or she will have to file the passport application on the scheduled date of the Mobile Passport Service.
- Personal appearance is a requirement for all passport applicants.
- The Mobile Passport Service will not accept applications for the replacement of lost valid passports but will entertain applications for lost expired passports.
- The Mobile passport fee is same with the Expedite Rate.