The Land Bank of the Philippines is the largest government bank and the country's first universal bank. As of September 2013, it ranked as the fourth largest bank in the Philippines in terms of assets, loan portfolio, deposits and capital. LANDBANK is the dominant financial institution in countryside development wit a CAMELS 4 rating and a wide branch network in 80 provinces nationwide.
To strengthen its human resource, the bank is looking for high potential individuals to assume supervisory responsibilities to join its:
Management Training Program (MTP)
The program aims to develop highly qualified management trainees' technical and leadership competencies through an intensive 6-month classroom and on-the-job training which culminates with a comprehensive written and verbal examination.
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications as of March 14, 2014:
- Excellent scholastic performance in a Bachelor's Degree relevant to business or banking functions from leading colleges and universities.
- With one (1) year work experience in banking, information technology, finance, audit, human resource, manufacturing or the academe.
- Required skills: Planning and organization, Interpersonal Relationship, Results-orientation, Leadership.
- Not over 28 years old
- Good Moral Character
- Physically and mentally fit (must pass pre-employment requirements, including executive assessment and medical exams, and background investigation)
- Career Service Professional eligible (those presently without CS Eligibility may still apply provided they take and pass the exam before the start of the program)
- Willing and ready to be assigned in any of the Bank's Head Office or Field units
Program starts in June 2014.
Application forms may be downloaded from www.landbank.com
Deadline of the submission of all applications with the required attachments will be on March 14, 2014. (an advance copy may be sent electronically to LBP-ODD@mail.landbank.com)
Contact us via:
Mail: LANDBANK-Organizational Development Department (ODD), 23rd floor, Landbank Plaza
1598 M.H. del Pilar corner Dr. J. Quintos Sts., Malate, Manila
Phone: 5220000 / 4507001 local 2485
Look for Ms. Karmina T. Roxas, (MLDP) Director of ODD