The Career Service Examinations shall cover the following subject areas:
1. For Professional Level – In English and Filipino; vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, analogy, logic, and numerical reasoning
2. For Sub-Professional Level – In English and Filipino; vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, spelling, clerical operations, and numerical reasoning
Both Professional and Sub-Professional levels of the examination shall have items on General Information, which shall include the following areas: Philippine Constitution, Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (R.A. 6713), Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts, and Environment Management and Protection.
List of Career Service Examination Online Reviewers
- I. Synonyms
- II. Alphabetizing
- III. Correct Usage
- IV. Analogy
- V. Inductive Reasoning
- VI. Mathematics
- VII. Antonyms
- VIII. Double-Word Analogy
- IX. Philippine Constitution
- X. Number Sequence
Pen and Paper Test
Filing of Application for Civil Service Eligibility Examination
Schedule of Online Offering of CSC COMEX
CSE Reviewer Compilation 2014
Included in the compilation are the following:
1. 3-Part CSE Exam Reviewer with Answer Keys
2. Algebra Reviewer
3. Ratio Word Problems Reviewer (with Metric System snippet)
4. Distance Word Problems Reviewer
5. English Grammar & Vocabulary Reviewer
6. Training Program Workbook for Civil Service Examination
7. 1987 Philippine Constitution
7. Republic Act 6713
8. Civil Service Form 100
9. Career Service Examination Reviewer Professional and Sub Professional 2006
10. Career Service Examination Reviewer Professional and Sub Professional 2011
11. Career Service Examination Reviewer Professional and Sub Professional 2014
for items 9 and 11 please click here for password. (link)
Forms and Reviewers for Career Service Examination
* To pass the test, an examinee should get a general rating of at least 80.00
Any form of cheating in any civil service examination shall be considered a violation of REPUBLIC ACT (R.A.) NO. 9416, otherwise known as "An Act Declaring as Unlawful Any Form of Cheating in Civil Service Examinations, Unauthorized Use and Possession of CSC Examination Related Materials, and Granting the Commission Exclusive Jurisdiction Over These Cases Including Those Committed by Private Individuals".
Any person found guilty of an offense under R.A. 9416 may be held administratively and criminally liable.
Any person found ADMINISTRATIVELY LIABLE shall be imposed the following penalties: For one who is in the government service, dismissal from the service including all the accessory penalties of cancellation of eligibility, forfeiture of retirement benefits, bar from taking any civil service examination, and perpetual disqualification from re-entering the government service; and For a private individual, perpetual bar from entering the government service, and perpetual bar from taking any government examination.
Any person found CRIMINALLY LIABLE shall be imposed the following penalties: Imprisonment of not less than six years and one day but not more than 12 years; Fine of not less than Fifty Thousand Pesos (P50,000.00); and the appropriate accessory penalties.